Tuesday, June 17, 2014

This picture was taken at grandma Martha's and I think she also took the picture. Celica is setting by Aunt Betsy, then Clare is standing by Cindy. Mom is holding Paul, Randy with the cut grin and arms folded. Behind him is Donna and Kami then Larry all smiles doing a model pose. Always fun when Aunt Betsy came to town.
This picture was also taken at grandma Martha's Georgia, Donna, and Judy.
This picture was taken the same day. Between Donna and myself we talked grandma Martha into having her picture taken with us. Grandma always had an apron on and warm hugs and loved to take pictures. I guess this is where daddy got his love for picture taking and they then became his treasures.
This is a special picture for me because this is one picture I have of Della Jean Hill. This picture also has her mother Ella(Grandma Martha's daughter), her father Duane, brother Richard standing in front of her and Allen kneeling. Also mom and dad plus Georgia, Larry and myself. Della was special because she was our first babysitter. She told the best stories, she loved the Gospel. As we grew older she was a very good friend. She had two beautiful daughters who are very dear to me and I love them so much!

1 comment: