Friday, July 11, 2014

 
This picture was given to mom by grandma Martha.  This is a picture of my grandfather Mikesell when he was young.  I love this picture so much and when I found it in mom's genealogy I had to post it!!
 
When I found the above gem I had to post it.  This is a great picture of Uncle Wendell, Uncle Gerald, Aunt Carlene and my sweet mom with grandma and grandpa.  A little torn and tattered but it was just crying to be shared with all of you!!
 
 
This picture was taken at grandma and grandpa's home in July of 1953.  Larry is in the striped shirt, Charlotte is in the box, Georgia is next to Charlotte and I am behind Charlotte.  Love the old washer and this picture of the old home that brings to mind lots of memories.
 
 
This picture was taken the same day and we added Aunt Peggy to the picture!!  We always had more fun when Aunt Peggy was around!!
 
 
Fast forward from 1953 to the present and I had to put a picture of Aunt Peggy and Uncle Scott taken at the cemetery the day of Leatha Rae's funeral.  Love them so much!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment