Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 2

I am kind of excited about this and I hope that all of you are!! I have more pictures to post today - so here goes!!! This is a picture taken on Easter we lived at Q116 in Washington Terrace. Across the street was the LDS Chapel Standing Gerald, Georgia (holding Rosemary) Carlene (holding Susan) Bob Price, Mom, Wendell (holding Leatha),Dorline, Denise and Scott. Seated Judy standing next to grandma (holding Randy), Peggy, Grandpa holding Charlotte), Larry and Georgia. Again we are at Q116 in Washington Terrace. Daddy loved to take pictures, look at picture, relive memories - these were his treasures!! I think that this picture was taken around the 4 or 24 of July. Judy, Mom holding Larry, and Georgia. Again at Q116 - looking at the background my how the Terrace has changed. I look at the fence and think that dad made that fence and that could have been his first project in his woodworking. This picture was taken on Easter. Mom made our dresses and Larry's shirt. This picture was taken in the summer after Randy was born. Randy on the grass, Larry riding his horse and Georgia by the house. Dad loved to take pictures!!! Theres that picket fence again!! Welcome to the world Clare!! Dad was so proud of his boys!! Larry, Randy and mom holding the Rice Cereal and Clare. Mom loved this picture. Well that is all for today. Hope you are enjoying this walk in the past. Got to get busy! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment