Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Memories

After much thought and prayer I am thinking that this is the best way to share the pictures that I am finding. To my sister and brothers I have given you the pictures that have only you and your family in them. To my nephews and nieces I hope you have fun as you look at these pictures. The first picture I wanted to put on is one that was taken by Grandma Martha. It was taken in 1955 as you can see the picture has a few pictures so that is the reason that it is being published first. If you would like a copy of this picture and any of the pictures that I am posting please feel free to copy and save them. If I have heard the story behind the picture I will be glad to share it. If any of you know the story behind the pictures that I post I encourage you to share. If you have any suggestions please let me know and I will see what I can do to accomplish what you have suggested. Thank you in advance and always remember that I love each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment