Today has been kind of a busy day so now I am sitting down to relax I decided to post so pictures.

This picture was taken on the dirt road going up to grandma Martha's home. Mom was pregnant with me.

Just a little tribute to mom.

This picture was taken in the old home of grandma and grandpa Mikesell.
Back row: Uncle Gerald, Aunt Georgia, Elmer Smith, Uncle Wendell, Dad, Mom, Me, Georgia, and Larry
Row 2: Charlotte, Rosemary, Aunt Peggy holding Lynnette, Aunt Dorline holding Annette, Randy
Row 3: Uncle Scott holding Michelle, Aunt Denise, Paul, Sam, Scott, Kim, Gene Aunt Carlen holding Kathy, Uncle Otto, Danny
Center: Grandma holding Cheri and Grandpa holding Sandy,
Seated in front: Russell, Pam, Susan, Tom, Leatha, and Clare.
Well better run I have got to prepare a Primary lesson - the sister that was going to teach has a emergency so I told her that I would do it. She has helped me out so may times. I am so blessed to be able to have this calling. Goodnight - have a beautiful Sunday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment